This customer is a digital business coach specialized in working with expat women who want to reinvent their career abroad and build a portable business. She wrote one book and is developing an online program. She is based in Asia.
What I do for HER
- Create graphic content for the social medias: I create quotes with Canva, Pablo, Design.io, PicMonkey, PhotoShop and research inspirational quotes.
- Schedule the content on the social medias with Hootsuite and WordPress.
- Edit, format, proofread and look for suitable images for blog posts.
- Create graphic headers.
- Track and report monthly through Google Analytics.
- CRM (customer relationship management): I collect the data, order and store them.
- Take care of publication of guest posts.
How what I do helps HER
Taking care of the previous tasks, I allow my client to spend more time developing relations with prospect clients, run coaching sessions with more clients (therefore a higher income) and focus on what is vital for the business, such as the development of new programs.
Working ongoing with a client allows me to understand what their needs are, and how they work. Clearly, the business goals of my client, become mine too. After the first tasks, I can understand how the clients like to work, and they feel confident that I understand it.
Since I consider myself an ongoing student, I know where to find best practices for many different sectors.
My client mentioned that I allow her to focus on the growth of her company and that she doesn’t feel constantly under pressure since we started working together.
Thinking about working with a VA?